Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Excited??? ehh, a little ;)

So. Today is December 1st. Which means, 24 more days til CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
And 3 more days til WINTER FORMAL!!!! You have NO idea, absolutely NOOOO idea how nervous I am. And I'm going with one of the coolest, amazing people I know....why am I so nervous? Hmm...the thoughts of wardrobe malfunctions, spilling food on myself, completely embarrasing myself on my first dance worries me just a tad. But I am super DUPER excited to go with him (Jacob Peterson). And my group of epic-ocity consists of Livvy and Todd, Jenni and Randall, and Jessica and Nick. Holy flip it's gonna be FUN!!!

Our Christmas tree is up and runnin'!! We have about 7 presents under it so far....yeah, I'm JOYFUL!

I tried out for a quartet solo group thing in choir on Monday...I almost died. But that builds character, yes? I didn't get it because I'm a junior and maybe for other reasons but psh, if I got it. I would have SERIOUSLY died.

No comments:

Post a Comment