Saturday, December 18, 2010

I turned into a little kid for about....a whole night.

Last night...or would it be this morning? Well anywho, about 3:30am I woke up from literally the most terrifying dream I've ever had. And i'm seriously not joking. I woke up and I didn't move cause I felt like I was going to be attacked. It was dark (well duh) and I was shaking, I didn't know what to do! So I sang a couple primary songs out loud, then a couple hymns and then I said a prayer...well, it didn't really help. Well it did because I asked what to do and I had a feeling I should go to my parent's room. I'm still shaking right? Right. So I book it to my parent's room and I wake up my dad, I burst into tears. I ask if we can go read scriptures and/or if he could give me a blessing annnnnnd if I could sleep in the bed with them. By my heavy breathing and crying voice, my mom is now wide awake. My dad is very confused, "Can we just say a prayer?" He gives me a hug and now I'm practically hysterically crying. So we go down on our knees and we all pray and then I hop into bed with them. I literally cuddle with my mom and she rubs my back for about 30 minutes. But I'm not tired, I'm terrified...my heart is still racing and every noise I hear, I feel like I'm about to get eaten...but I wasn't. Because I was in between my mom AND my dad.

Double Whammy.


I love my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment