Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh look, there's a knife in my back...

So today was one of those days where one thing goes wrong...

...and then another thing happens...

......and then your told something else.....

.........THHHEEENNN something breaks........

.............and then people look at you funny.........


Well, I hope you get my drift.

I'm thankful for those people in my life who let me cry into their laps, go along with it and rub my back, who stick up for me, who hug me and threaten me to smile, who want to talk about what's going wrong and would do anything in the world to fix it, and those who know who I am and what I stand for.
I feel like my friends are literally my second family...my brothers and sisters, I would do anything for them because they all deserve it and so much more!

So, here's my explanation for that deep-ocity: today was like getting kicked in the shins with a steel tipped boot. We had a choir performance at an old people rotary golf club, I was upset before buuuut of course, from the explanation before, it gets worse. So I cannot contain my stinkin' tears afterwards, and I'm thankful that Livvy and Liz Gunnell were right there because....well....I really didn't want to look crazy. I just burst...literally... But that was when I realized that holy crap, I'm loved. I get yelled at on the bus and 3 of the people sitting by us back me up from Honor Choir. Heck yes. I appreciate those people so much...

Then I have this one friend who literally knows what to do whenever a girl is sad (he's a boy) and he's good at it!!!!!! I was bombarded by hugs by him. Bless you sir.

Also the posts on FB can actually really help you out with life. Some of my Honor Choir buddies posted some things that made me smile in about 1 millisecond.

So yeah, friends are amazing. Pick them wisely though!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment