Thursday, December 23, 2010

Their gone!!

Well, my two teeth are officially gone! On Tuesday, I spent the whole day pacing and waiting for 3 to come. And of course, it did. My dad came and we drove to my dentist, I sit there...almost about to burst into tears. "What if the numbing doesn't work?" "How badly do the shots hurt?" blah blah blah. We pull up and I'm taking ginormous breaths. Oh bytheway, my dentist is legit and amazing in everyway. Anywho, so he can obviously tell that I'm terrified of shots. So he puts numbing gel everywhere BEFORE he puts the shot in. What a nice guy.
By the time the shots begin, I'm totally calmed down. When he was putting it in the roof of my mouth, I BARELY felt it.
Don't I look HOT? :)
Wanna see something gross??

Hahahahaha! I warned you!

These were in my face, yeah...I bled a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment