Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm gonna give all my secrets away...

Not Really. That's just in the song "Secrets" by OneRepublic ("It's too late to apologize, it's too laaaate *eh eh*"...recognize them?)

So a lot has been on my mind but there is really nothing to write about.

2011 is literally around the corner...it's pretty crazy!! It's weird to think that I'll be a senior next year and be graduating to NAU or BYU in 2012...which according to my calculations....is the next year!

2010 has been good to me. The trials were worth it, I've grown so much from them. I don't care what people think of me anymore, I've healthier and I look past people's mistakes. I just don't honestly care anymore (well I care about life still...I'm not suicidal- I pinky swear). I love my friends more and more each day and boys don't have cooties!!! I'm 16 now, so I have to say that. :) I love you all and I am so thankful for the many laughs we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment