Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy, Just...happy. Day two and day three haha

There are a couple things I'm grateful as the last two days have past...

1) Throat drops and cough drops *I have a terrible cold :)*

2) Brownie Mix- I made two batches of brownies yesterday for my friends....my blood stream has a crap load of brownie mix in it... gross. But delightful :)

3)the Piano- it kept me from kicking a few people and commiting genocide on Monday :)
4) FOOD. Nuff said.

5) My guy friends- they handle things like men (HA HA). And they are the first to notice that I'm having a bad day. It's weird but they don't leave me alone til I'm happy. I'm bombarded with hugs and "BE HAPPY" everytime! Oh joy. :)
-Don't get me wrong, I love my friends that are girls...buuuuut that day I was especially thankful for the manly men in my life :)




1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the piano! It is an amazing instrument. Somehow it swallows all your problems!

    ReplyDelete