Thursday, November 11, 2010

I just met my hero...

Today, November 11 2010...I went to the most wonderful thing- The Mindy Gledhill Concert.
And guess who was "conducting" it?! Stephanie Nielson AND Mr. Nielson. Yeah. My heroes were there! Stephanie is SUCH an inspiration in my life, she burned more than 80% of her body in an airplane crash. The pilot died (I actually met a sophomore who was the daughter of the pilot, and goes to my school) and Mr. Nielson got pretty burned up too. He actually broke his back and pulled Stephanie out of the plane. When I went to go take this picture, I almost collapsed. I
read her blog and have ALWAYS wanted to meet her. And HEY! I did :) She is so sweet and caring!

So as you can see, these people are AMAZING! And Mindy Gledhill has an AMAZING voice and
hacking hilarious! I also got a picture with THE Mindy Gledhill. She was so funny and patient
with everyone begging her for pictures ;) Hey, I was one of them...just like Stephanie Nielson.

So this night, I will NEVER forget!

Oh. Brittany is engaged :) To Mr. David Garza. :) Happy DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment