Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Start of it All....

Well, I've done it! I've been on my first date!

The grade I give it.......*drumroll please!* A +++

Oh my golly gee willikers. That seriously was the funniest thing EVER! I went with Sir Hyrum Layton. And he is the most legit young man EVER! Jacob Black, Jenni Merril, JessicaNae Fuller, Wesley Burnham, Jordan Brimley and Mary Jarman went also :)
We made HOMEMADE waffles and *wait for
it*.......Butter.Cream.Syrup.
Yeah BE jealous.
Then we ate outside and were almost attacked by ravenous ducks. But Hyrum saved the day ha-ha. Anywho, then we played Kick-the-Can at Westwood because, well, we are rebels of COURSE! And that has gotta be the most fun game man has made. So, we went back after we almost died from laughter and exhaustion. We also played Duck Duck Goose (THAT failed miserably) and then we play "Ding-a-ling Tag." Let's just say, Wesley Burnham struggles with that game. He ran into 6 trees...and a pole. Poor Poor Wesley. After that, we played Missionary Tags- Epic. That's all I really need to say!
But like I said, this date was an EPIC win!
ALSO! I got answered back for Winter Formal. My reaction? A little scared but oh so very joyful in the end.
"Aubri, why in the world were you so scared?"
Well, on a Sunday night (around 9:30pm), I was about to get ready for bed and I hear this loud BAM BAM BAM on my front door. I ask my dad to go answer it since you know, I feel like I'm about to get shot by some stranger. He tells me not to worry
about it. And so I answer the door and this man is standing there in a gray suit and asks, "I have a package for Aubri Winsor?" That's obviously me, so I say thanks and I open it. THERE'S THE SHIRT! So I panic (in a good way, weird) and I rush over to the tub and I wash the HECK outta it. And "I'd be honored" was left. :)

1 comment: