Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hold in the excitement...trying, hard...ugh. OKAY! :)

I'm going to try to say this calmly. -clears throat- -breathes in and out-


I'M TURNING 16 IN 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*saifhsdjfhshh dies*
Now that I got that out of my system....should I update you on life?! HECK YES! (<---that's what you are suppose to say)
Anywho, October Break is coming up in what, a week? My parents and I are going to Mexico for that whole time during my birfday. I'm having mixed feelings...oh well!
Also, I just want to say that I am in love with Honor Choir. It is SO amazing and I love everyone in it!! Even those who I want to choke and throw into a blender....but we won't talk about them. :) ANYways, the concert went surprisingly well. And I am not exaggerating the surprisingly part....at all. Even though when we listened to the recording...it sounded horrible but I just keep telling myself it's the recorder.
So I am turning 16 (obviously) so you know what that means? Yeah. Dates. Boys. We've had this conversation, but I'm getting nervous for it. I mean, yeah, I do get along a lot better with my guy friends but now I have to date them?! WHATS GOIN' ON!!!! Well, Westwood's Homecoming was on the 25th of September. I couldn't go (once again...obviously) and I was already thinking of who I was going to ask to Winter Formal because it's December 4th and I'M ABLE TO GO! AND BE SOCIAL! :) So with a great help from my awesome friend Hannah, I asked Jacob Peterson. Yes, I'm not 16 but I WILL be soon :)
I regret not taking pictures of it, but I got a HUGE white t-shirt and wrote "Will you go to Winter Formal with me?" in permanent marker on the front. Then I wrote a BUNCH of girls names on the back with washable marker and then I wrote my name in permanent (Are you catching on? If not, go ask an adult...). So during this whole thing, I'm EXTREMELY nervous. I have no idea why, me and Jacob are pretty tight. But oh my gosh, I was like freaking out, "What if he opened the door while I was putting the box (I put it in a box with some reeses) on the doorstep?!" But it worked out fine, I will write more news later....once the new news comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment