Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh this is GRAND!

Well, the countdown is over. I am 16.

ANNNND I have my first date in 2 weeks! *bites nails* Let's just say I'm freakishly nervous even though he is super duper legit. And he is a BOY -gross-. :) We are apparently going Slip-n-Sliding? I think. He hasn't really told me yet. Oh well. I'm excited.

Obviously, I am over the border. I have returned from the land of the beyond, burned and not smelling like rotting fish (YAY not). I had a GRAND time!! I went snorkeling with my padre and Miss Natalie Lewis. :) We didn't get shot, stolen or killed. I was sung to on my birthday by a mariachi band....I ate a dang load of shrimp (Which was divine) and I saw a sting ray...A WILD ONE! *gasp* My dad and I went snorkeling early in the morning (Okay, 9 AM is early for me.) for my birfday, we were doing great and my dad about 4 feet away from and of course swimming towards it absentmindedly (I sound oh so smart!). So I'm screaming under water (HEY! HEY! HEY! STINGRAY!) and of course, it comes out mumbling...but at least I got his attention! So he sees it, it "raises" from the sand and starts swimming away...-sigh- then my dad starts chasing after it. Ugh, boys.

Well, I got triple combination scriptures, a brand SPANKIN' new CTR ring, a dang load of silly bands (That's marvelous), OH'S CEREAL! (My life was complete at that point in time), Work and the Glory, umm, and an itunes card...I think that's it. :)

We also went quading! I'm gonna have my 1 minute conceited session right now, I'm pretty FAH-LIPPIN legit for getting back on a quad after my accident 2 years ago. And let's just say...I was beastin' it. I only got stuck once, and Natalie...a little more than once :) :) Gotta love her :D

That's it so far....I'm NOT dead...I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment