Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Confession Tuesday

Guess what today is!!



TUESDAY!






Which means that I have to confess some weird stuff...hmmm...






Sometimes I will just be standing or sitting somewhere, and I have this sensation where everything is going fast. Literally. If I hear music during these weird things, I can't listen to it because I feels like it goes WAY too fast. Or if my mom is talking to me, I have to go into the other room and it has to be completely silent. No joke!! It stinks when I'm in class and I can't tell the teacher to just stop, so I get incredibly dizzy and sick to my stomach. YAY? But yes, this is literal. Not like when a relationship goes to fast, it's like "Whoa whoa, hold up. Too fast."



It stinks.






ANYWHO!




Another confession, I have seen all the Lord of the Rings so many times to the point I can mouth the words DURING the movie.




All. 3. movies.


No biggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment