Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pelvic thrust

Awkward?
of course.

But you know the name you should be thinking of right now when I say "Pelvic Thrust?"
Michael. Jackson.
Yes. We are singing "Thriller" for Honor Choir.

There it is. THE Pelvic Thrust.

I get to have the opportunity to be a zombie, I'm in a group with there own choreography!
I was even told that I had a really good pelvic thrust (thank you?)!

The first time I heard this song was when I was in dance when I was like...8. And I told my mom, "Her voice is really weird." Of course, then I got the talk and my eyes were opened (just kidding).

Jacob Peterson and I even had an imaginary zombie fight. Yes. Check that off my bucket list. He ripped off his arm and started beating me with it! I couldn't take that! So I ripped off my leg and hopped while beating him. It was grand.

A really awesome Thursday? SAY WHAT?!


2 comments: