Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Days are Here Again...

So I don't know why.
But I'm extremely happy.

Have you ever had those RANDOM days?
I mean, I had a test in Math.
I have a C (79.7 I think) in English.
Someone asked me if I gained weight today (nope, jerk)
I have 5,000,000 things due during these next two weeks.
My last track meet is on Wednesday.
My allergies are RIDONKULOUS!
I almost murdered a few IB kids.

But I'm happy.
I don't get it! I'm not on drugs (I don't think I am at least). I guess that's what the Lord gives you after a couple weeks of heck. I'm so grateful for the many things in my life...
MUSIC
Where would I be without music in my life? I'd probably be one of the anti-social IB kids...definitely not what I want to be. I would be insane without the piano there to help me vent out my problems and to express my feelings.
FRIENDS
Holy. Moly. My friends are better than yours. They inspire me so much! And they are hackin' hilarious. They scream and belt songs with me and I'm not embarrassed to sing that loud and that horribly. They believe in me when others don't. I'll give you two examples out of the infinite amount of things they do for me; Jacob Peterson is practically my therapist, I honestly don't know how he deals with me. He knows what to say and how to help me with my lame problems! Now, Bethany Cluff. Or BETANEE. We are two of a kind; we scream songs and talk in horrible Spanish when we get excited. Yes, when we're excited. Tienes una problema? I'm going to miss her so much when she graduates. :( One more? Ok ok ok, NATALIE LEWIS. When you hear that name, you should have thought "Wow, she sounds beautiful, selfless, amazing and hilarious and talented and lovely in every way." Did you think of that? You did? Ok, you're not extremely stupid :)
FAMILY
My family is AMAZING. Like, you have no idea. Do you talk randomly in Spanish with your family? Before you go to bed, do you lay down with your mom and sing songs together in the dark? Do you have imaginary gun fights with your dad? Do you cry with your dad? No?
exactly.

There are so many other things but I'm tired. All this happiness is exhausting me, in a good way of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment