Monday, April 25, 2011

I can't wait for 3 days!!!

Guess where I am going to be in 3 days?

*

*

*

*

Where the sun shines ever so gorgeously and generously?

*

*

*

*

Where the weather is positively perfect?

*

*

*

*

Where the funnest theme parks live?

*

*

*

*

C A L I F O R N I A


This impatience curse I have is killing me. Anywho, Honor Choir is going to California on the 28th. I'm SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED!!! We are leaving at 12:00am on Thursday (I'm not too joyful about that) and we are going STRAIGHT to Six Flags/Magic Mountain/I'm gonna die Land. It doesn't really make any sense because we are going to be screaming our heads off and the next 2 days, we have festivals and concerts to sing at. "Don't scream too much!" says Noble. HAH. That's like asking a...a... I don't know. You get the picture.

But we get to go to a pier and the beauty of all that stuff! And at one of our festivals, ERIC WHITACRE WILL BE THERE! (Aubri, whose that?!) Go look him up, words cannot describe him.


I'm super excited to just leave school and be "stress free". I have TERRIBLE senioritis right now, and I'm only a Junior. BAD!

I'm so thankful for the seniors that I've made friends with because without them, I would probably quit Honor Choir.




No comments:

Post a Comment