Saturday, May 7, 2011

I don't wanna grow, I wanna be a toys r us kid.

Actually, I just want to be a kid.

This week has had mostly ups! YAY!
I got back on Sunday at 5:30 am from my California Trip. And holy heck, I will never forget that trip. Even if I lose my memory, that memory will still be there.
I love my friends. They show so much love for me and constantly care for me.
And oh my goodness, I'm going to miss my senior friends so much. I'm gonna be a mess at graduation. Word.

I learned a couple things on the trip:
1) You can have a facial conversation that doesn't involve skin contact.
2) Singing your heart out with your friends is the best.
3) Hard Rock Cafe is the best place to have a failed flashmob
4) The waiters at Hard Rock Cafe are either really patient OR super awesome. Or both.
5) Red Roof Inn is a...*cough cough* interesting place.
6) Todd and I have random krumping dance parties.
7) A black pirate beats all.
8) Purple pirates are not gay, just super awesome.
9) Sleeping on the bus floor is not comfortable.
10) When someone keeps texting you from Wednesday till now is super awesome and make my heart super joyful. No biggy.
11) When you sing Lonesome Road with people who you're close to, you cry.
12) You need moments to vent, bad.
13) Sleeping pills are wonderful.
14) People just know what to say, at the right time, even if it's through a text. They are just THAT GOOD!
15) Ms. Noble is cooler when not in the classroom.
16) Eric Whitacre has PRINCE CHARMING hair.
17) The Queen Mary is actually a very scary place to be on, because apparently it's haunted.
18) Dancing cheek to cheek (ON THE FACE, sicko) is very romantic
19) I can pelvic thrust very well.
20) Natalie and I are two of a kind.

This week has been grand, stressful, but grand.

I took the SAT today. I just need to describe this with one word: STRUGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, I'm going on a date on Saturday! And I FINALLY get to see Tangled.
Yes. I haven't seen Tangled.
I'm going with Christopher Reed :) Or Bert or Chris.
Whatev.
Yeah, best friend. Wonderful, wonderful, legit, awesome sir.

Well, that's my update for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment