Sunday, May 29, 2011

Choose your Love, Love your Choice.

I love adventures, especially when they involve music and joy.

Joy is always a good thing.


Yesterday, (Saturday) Christopher Reed picked me up and we went to Milano's because he was given dinero for his cumpleanos. (Holy spanish.) Mind you, Milano's is somewhere in my top 5 favorite stores list. Sue me.



Anywho, so we are looking for music for him and I find this:


Of course I bought it! How could I not?!



So Chris and I go back downstairs and we play with the pianos, it was wonderful. The pianos at Milano's are insanely legit! But they still don't beat a grand piano, actually nothing beats a grand piano. :)



After that, we find out there are FREE hot dogs at the dealership nearby. Um free food? Hollah. We drive over there and there were like 3 hot dogs left, swweeeettt. And as we are walking back to the car with morsels of delight (it's quiet, because talking with your mouth full is gross.), Chris goes, "Mmmm. Hot dogs." I don't know why, but it was so random that I couldn't help but crack up! Gotta love him :)



Also when I got home, I made a pretty stellar headband thing....I like it. And my ears were cold and it made them warm instantly.



I just realized, my fat cat is in the background.


Struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment