Sunday, June 5, 2011

"It's all about me, it's all about I..."

Yes, I definitely copied this from busy bee lauren because I haven't posted anything for like 5000 years.

a. what is your real name, and what is your nickname? My name is AubriAnna Winsor, Boonanna, Boo, Banana, Aubster, Aubritron, Bri, AubriAnna Michelle

b. what is your hometown, and what's your favorite thing about it? I was born in Salt Lake City, but I don't remember anything from there. I was raised in Mesa and I love the monsoons and how they create rain when the sun is out :)

c. what are three of your favorite blogs? NieNie, Color Me Katie, Rabbit In The Headlights

d. what is your favorite movie of all time? Hercules...Love love love LOVE. I have that movie memorized to the T.

e. what is your favorite food? Top Ramen ALLLL the way

f. what was your favorite tv show growing up? Arthur. I still watch it.
Sue. Me.

g. if you had to choose, Peeta Mellark or Edward Cullen and Gilbert Blythe or Mr. Darcy?Well, that's easy. Mr. Darcy *drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment