Friday, June 24, 2011

Mixed Emotions

These last couple of weeks have been full of emotions.




I got back from Georgia last week... I've never missed Mesa soooo much.


But when I got back from Georgia, I learned something... People should really stay out of other people's business. If you want to be in someone's business, please ask the person first. If they say yes, then go right ahead but tell the person what you are going to do (for filtering purposes).


Aubri's emotions? Frustration, extreme confusion.


*just dandy*


One day when I got back from walking the craziest animal alive (tank), I saw THIS on the table.





OH. MY. GOSH.


I get to go the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH (besides the temple) with my mother and we have 3 day park hopper ticket things! WOOT!


Aubri's emotions? COMPLETE. EXCITEMENT.


My plan?


1) FIND MARY POPPINS! If I don't find her, I'll throw a temper tantrum. Just kidding.


2) Go on Matterhorn..materhorn. whatev. I've never been on it and I need to!


3) Go on Splash Mountain (even though I'm terrified of the drop)


4) Take a crap load of pictures with the characters. YAY!


5) Don't go to Toontown, well, don't go on the rides....unless you scream like crazy and fake cry when you exit the ride. And then try to see how many children you made scared.. (I'm terrible, i know.....you'd do it too)


Now, Christopher Reed made me watch Master's of Disguise before he left on his Super Activity on Wednesday. Oh. My. golly gee willikers. It's probably one of the funniest movies ever! It definitely made me a happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment