Monday, February 11, 2013

Somebody is tuggin' at my heart strings..

Elder Jordan Brimley
February 13th 2013 - February 13th 2015
And just like that, another one is off. Seeing/saying "Elder" just really gets me now, it's such a bittersweet word to say. It's going to be about 3 years until I see him again, along with many other of my friends since I'm hopefully leaving in October 2013.  BUT. I'm so proud of this man and what strength he is going to bring to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. 2 years of teaching, preaching, testimony bearing, bicycle riding, gator wrestling ... it's amazing what he is going to do. I was Honor Choir President and he was Vice President during our senior year of high school. I couldn't have been more lucky to have such a great VP by my side. I can't wait to come back from my mission and be greeted by this future RM.
Go get em Elder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment