Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pocket Protector

I think I'm a nerd. Part of my Astronomy homework was converting a PARSEC into a LIGHT-YEAR and I did all the problems correctly....

Who am I?!

Also I am passing my College Math class with flying colors. Math...Me...Passing.... Whaaa - ?!
Yeah, I'm confused too. My mom and dad call me "Pocket Protector Girl" now. I struggled with Math, Junior High to High School and I always thought things would never change. Boy, was I wrong OR WHAT! 

This week over in good ol' Mesa has been kind of rough for me. So, I'm sure you know that I'm definitely a freshman in College, right? I mean...you have to graduate HIGH SCHOOL before you go to College, right? I'm no genius (well, apparently I'm some sort of genius) but I graduated in May 2012... but I found out some rumors have been spreading at my high school. Those rumors turned into some "not nice texts" because those rumors were OH SO believable.. sarcasm people.. pure sarcasm. So this was on my shoulders this whole week and school, like I said before, is a little more intimidating and so the stress has just been insane. I've noticed that as I get closer and closer to my mission, life gets harder. And I'm NOT going to give up my mission... Heavenly Father wants me to go and I'm going to go. I won't give up!
Besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :) I'm thankful for those handful of people who have been supporting me and have been there. Despite all the stress, I'm surrounded by amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment