Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sadie Hawkins Dance, in my khaki pants, there's nothing better! OH OH OH!

Oh boy.
Where to begin!

On Friday, I had my day activity with all my wonderful friends and the most wonderful-est of all, Todd Leavitt. (Or Toddler). We made shirts and watched the first 45 minutes of Toy Story 3.

Let me tell you about good ol' Toddler:
1) One of the nicest boys I know.

2) He can't spell (neither can I), Aubi, Delicos, Sasquath
even with a Dictionary we STILL struggled.















3) He is flippin' hilarious!!!


















4) We have similar revelations, about hip hop dances...be jealous

5) He knows what to say at the right time to make you feel like 10000000 bucks.
Yes. Those are animal hats that my mother bought from Michaels. It's okay to be jealous.














6) He doesn't make things awkward (but we're pretty good at making others feel awkward :) )
This is the jungle gym that we thought we were gonna get lost in...don't worry..we didn't...kinda.














7) We use similar vocab. We don't use long words, for example; Name a muscle...SIX PACK. QUAD.

8) He is someone I look up too! He is THAT legit.














9) When he sings, he sounds like one of the greatest Disney characters of all time: BERT.

10) Even though I gave him a WHOLE bunch of crap in 9th grade and I was SO horrible, he still is so sweet to me.



What do I rate this date?
15 out of 10.


1 comment:

  1. Bahaha Aubrianna Winsor I miss you! this post made me laugh so hard :) I love Todd i'm so glad you went with him! You deserve to be constantly surrounded by wonderful people who make you feel like a million bucks!!

    ReplyDelete