Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Eight

A moment


Well, crap. I've had LOTS of moments.

Should I share when I almost got into a fight with someone or when I almost went down on one knee and asked a boy to marry me? Because those two moments beat all of Aubri's Special Moments.

Both? Ok.

It was one of those moments where you are tired as heck. You know if someone says something stupid, you WILL snap.
I was walking through the school halls and the "intersections" are SO crowded. I got 2 hours of sleep (thank you IB). I'm already grumpy and delusional. I'm trying to get to my class on time and so I do basically a football move and just push through. I end up hitting this chick's shoulder and saying something REALLY stupid. She threw a certain finger up and said some naughty things. Oh adrenaline!not really.

Anywho, now my proposal.


YOU THINK I'M GONNA TELL YOU!? HAH!


:)


I had my regional concert/practice this weekend.
I love my senior friends. They make me SO happy. They are practically like brother's and sister's to me. They are THAT legit. My regionals buddy was the one and only Rachel Fenn.

Rachel Fenn Quotes:

"You can call me Ray-Fizzle."

"That is the future of our world...wait! Not the mexican!"

Sarah- I want to eat there *pointing at Cheesecake Factory*
Aubri- Border's Books and Music?
Rachel- MMMM BOOOOKS!

"It's not frill...it's fringe....FRINGE."


--well, there's more. Buuuut I honestly don't think the world can handle the hilarious-ness of it all. And I can't remember the rest. ;)

Regionals was an amazing experience. Exhausting, but amazing. Alyssa Dale, Rachel and Sarah Coleman opened my eyes to a god-like thing called Souper Salad. If you have not been there, that equals out to a sin. Go repent.




No comments:

Post a Comment