Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Four

What you ate today...

I hate the cafeteria. But I love food. I hate the smell, but I'm always hungry.

Popcorn chicken, french fries and a roll.


Mmmmm...cafeteria food. Isn't that so exciting?! no.

I was in the lunch line for 15 minutes and I was the second one to get there. (I get out of 3rd hour 5 minutes early) Yeah. I was TICKED. I have a class during lunch and these two girl that were behind me managed to get in front of me. One of the girl was getting all snobby to the cashier because she didn't have any money for her lunch because she has "free lunch". Okay, I get it. You get free lunch. But listen to this, she uses the excuse, "It's because I'm black." I WANTED TO SCREAM!!!! How can someone be that rude?! If I were that cashier I would of thought "Screw it" and say "Yes ma'am, I'm making you pay for your lunch because your black. Because everything that happens is because your black." I almost even told her, "Really? You think your race is making you not get your lunch.....Sue me, but your making it worse."

People these days.... SHEESH

No comments:

Post a Comment