Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two

Your first love

Oh gosh.

It all started in 3rd grade. I just moved from a private school to a public school- MacArthur. And I met Nathan Throckmorton. Being, what, like 8? I thought it was love at first sight! He was adorable and I had a "friend" named Brittany Behling who told me, "Oh, yeah he likes me so you can't like him." I was crushed, but honestly I was using her because she had horses...ANYWHO. But did this stop me? HECK NO! He my love and I think I wrote a note to him saying I liked him....mind you, I liked him til the last day of 6th grade. And each year, I wrote him a note telling him I liked him because I guess I thought he would forget?? I don't know.

Him and I were like 2 peas in a pod, don't get me wrong. But one time when I was swimming at his house, my sister came to pick me up and he walked me outside and opened the car door for me. (I think this was 5th grade). CUTE!


Oh young love.


No comments:

Post a Comment