Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Six

Your Day


It's Valentine's Day today. *vomit*

I absolutely hate, hate hate hate...LOATHE ENTIRELY this day. Believe or not, I actually use to love this holiday (no pun intended..I'm just a 'punny' person...heh)

The giant hearts, overload of sugar, roses...fake roses, people making out in the halls....its nasty. Whoever made this holiday was probably drunk. Because when you're drunk you're either: easily irritated or you love everyone.

....they were definitely the second one.

So today was just blah. I'm just thankful for my friends and I actually love them to death. See, I love the right things. I don't run off and make out with someone because it's Valentines day....

"Aubri, what DO you love?"
-Music/Piano
-All my friends that are girls
-My guy friends that stand by me and beat up whoever messes with me
-All my sophomore friends
-Singing
-the Gospel
-hymns
-FOOD
-Pole vaulting
-Seminary
-the Young Women in my ward
-My old ward for being my second family
-my family
-photography
-VINTAGE stuff
-COWS
-shoes
-my bed....zzzzzzzz, OH! Sorry.
-People with a sense of humor


There's more buuuut I'm running a blank.

So I AM a loving person...I just don't necessarily love Valentine's Day.

HAPPY STATEHOOD DAY! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Valentines day can be a little sucktastic- but there are other things to love as you so generously pointed out!

    ReplyDelete