Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taylor Lautner Dedication Party

Oh man... It first started with a book...then another one and then Team Edward or Team Jacob (Go Team Jacob) and then another book...and then it ended with a baby. (You need to read the books if this doesn't make sense.) And then -sigh- the movie Twilight came out. Possibly the most HORRIBLE movie (besides Nim's Island) ever made by man...well, woman. But the sad thing is, I was so obsessed with the books, why not watch the movie 600000 more times to the point you have it memorized? Then New Moon came out...oh man oh man. The manly man who plays the werewolf Jacob Black is named Taylor McSteamy Lautner....just without the McSteamy. Probably the most attractive young man ever...but not the best actor.
So the party, my dear friend Natalie Lewis invited me to this party and I just thought, "Oh no, a fight will break out and I will have to go home terrified by screaming, Ab-obsessive girls." It got close but it didn't happen ;) I had the best time EVER! And my dear Natalie, oh man. "We are having chinese food because that's his favorite food...and mexican is his second." ON AND ON AND ON AND ON (strangers, waiting...up and down the boulevard) <---sorry...I had to do it Anywho, it was amazingly hilarious! She had a life size card board cut out of him and pictures EVERYWHERE. I mean...he's a babe so there is no problem with that...right? So we did have chinese food and chocolate cake (because Cake Batter icecream is his favorite..oh gosh) and it was amazing. We had to also see who could draw him the best, lets just say I WON! Yeah, when you draw him in his werewolf form- you can win anything. Pink Powerade...oh the sweet sweet victory. Then we had a trivia, quiz thing...bombed that...well, if you miss 3, does that count as "bombing"?

Then we watched New Moon since of course he is in 90% of the time. And I think the funniest thing that was said during the movie is "If I were a Vampire, I would have ADHD and Tourettes." I died from laughter.


And yes, I took pictures of him during the movie any chance I got.
I think he totally destroys the conceptof "six pack"...it's more like "Hey look at my bajillion ab muscles."

As you can see on your right, the girl in the blue shirt (Natalie) is making out with the cardboard...and when I say making out, I mean like, you couldn't pry her off (Like the girl in the red shirt, Laura, is trying to do.)

"He is so beautiful and misunderstood!" -Natalie Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment