Saturday, August 21, 2010

My dear friends :)

I would just like to inform the world that I, AubriAnna, have the most legit friends EVER!

Why? I have been happy everyday ever since the first day of school. THAT is crazy but possible (obviously.) But the most recent thing that made me absolutely happy is when I hung out with 4 of my friends; Todd Leavitt, Jacob Peterson, Olivia Gunnell and Courtney Odom. I was invited to Todd's by Jacob, so I go over there after running a mile and not bothering to take a shower. (They know I smell....not really, I didn't smell at all actually...) ANYWAYS! We watched Taken because Jacob is deprived, not really. So we watched that and I've got to admit..Liam Neeson is pretty much the coolest dad ever in that movie (even though my dad is like 1000 plus 1 times better). But that movie is slightly disturbing...but epic. So anyways, after the movie we played....wait for it.....*drum roll*...TWISTER! Yes twister..the game of almost snapping wrists and ankles. Probably the most funniest thing, especially when you don't even use the spinny thing and you make up your own stuff....torturing Todd and Jacob :) Muahaha. But of course they TRIED getting me back, tried. I'll give them that. It was just funny as I was laughing my guts out, Jacobs yelling "HURRY UP!" and Todds just literally dying from laughter. Then when it was the girls turn, they just failed miserably lets just say.
But the best part was me and Livvy trying to teach them how to do a handstand...and how to spot each other. You'd think they would get it, they were FAR from getting it. When Todd tried and Jacob tried spotting him, Jacob caught his feet buuuut Todd was basically doing a wheel barrel. "Am I doing it?!" "No Todd! You're not even up!" hahahaha!!! Same with Jacob, let's just say Boys fail. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment