Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ohhh Summer :)

In 6 hours and 35 minutes, I'll be a Junior at Westwood. Oh boy oh boy.

As I was walking on the campus, maping out my classes....I felt like the BIG Kah-who-nah...however you spell that. I'm a junior, me. The girl that is 5'2 and a half and still 15. I'M IN HONOR CHOIR!!! HOLY COW.

The few things I'm excited for:
1) Honor Choir...yeah, I'M a singer. Me. Aubri. Winsor. Weird. Periods. Everywhere :)
2) Freshies and sophies, to beat upon of course.
3) Booing out freshies and sophies at pep rallies :) Lowering self confidence :) WOO!
4) MY FRIENDS!! :D Oh how I miss them :)
5) Seminary, perfect way to get rid of the world
6) POLEVAULTING!!! 7 feet this year :)
7) Honor Choir traditions (hopefully the new teacher will keep them) and Honor Choir Trip!!!
8) New Senior friends :) :)

Here I come Junior year, don't hurt me too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment