Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aw the Joys of being a Junior

So I ended my second day of being a Junior today. OH boy. I have NEVER EVER been so happy and cheerful on the first two days of ANY kind of school in my LIFE! I have SO many friends in my classes. Annnnnd.....
I LOVE HONOR CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now that I have that out of my system...HAH! It will NEVER come out of my system!! I LOOOVE that class!!! I get to have fun and sing with the greatest friends in the world!!!! Especially when your guy friends are in there...now that I think about it, I have to sing in front of them. OH WELL!

Second favorite class? SEMINARY OF COURSE! I have Bro. Jardine and it's his first year at Westwood. He is LEGIT! I have so many friends and new friends in that class.

So Westwood has not only new sophomores but new FRESHMAN! They are the most scared, cute little things in the WORLD! You know when your looking at a freshman when they have their schedule and map clenched in their hands. Oh and their shaking, I have yet to see that. But I have so many new small buddies. I feel so big and knowledgeable when I see them.

I'm taking Psychology A hour....6:45AM...MORNING. NOOO! The only upside is that every Wednesday, we don't have A Hour and school starts at 8:30. YAY! SLEEP!

Well, I just needed to update that I was safe and not beaten up by under classmen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment