Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Needed Prayers

I am going to start this out kind of depressing...I am sick. I have been sick with something different every week and well, this week I have the opportunity to have a stomach infection, and I’m in a LOT of pain. I went on exchanges to Zacatecas for what was supposed to only be 24 hours, but was there for 72 hours because I woke up incredibly sick. And the funny thing is, I was on exchanges with Hermana Rejon and Hermana Calderon…and Hermana Calderon is sick with the EXACT SAME THING - true companionship!!! I drink only bottled water. [After the first time being sick], I got incredibly dehydrated and well, was sent to the medic while in Zacatecas and received a shot - in my rear. (Yep Danny, my bottom received an injection....I can HEAR you laughing from here.) It's funny now, but I felt incredibly violated - haha! 

I am on medication that makes me super nauseous y super tired... this whole "trials are for your benefit" kind of stinks right now. I am so done with being sick. I have never been so discouraged in my LIFE, I don’t know how much longer I can go. I am in so much pain, I can't work, I can't feel the Spirit. I literally feel like I can't do this anymore.

Please pray for me. I don't want to worry you but - I need your help.

Well, till next week...hopefully I am not sick!

-Hma Winsor

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your [Christmas] packages Mom, Mel and Danny!!!!!


 



Zacatecas

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Aubri. Garret was sick for over two weeks. He agrees that being sick and a missionary really stinks cause all you want to do is work and you can't. So your cuz knows how you feel.

    You're in our prayers. We love you. And as Grandma says, "It will feel better when it quits hurting." Haha

    ReplyDelete