Sunday, April 20, 2014

Big News!

April 14: Okay, this email is going to be REEEAALLLY short because,,, *drumroll please* 
I am going to be a trainer!!!! (sorry...still no baptisms.... but we had A LOT of attendance from the less actives on Sunday! Hermana Maraisabel even walked WITH us to church!! And Cesar (investigator, we gave him the BIG Book of Mormon).

We received transfers yesterday and I will be staying in Fresnillo a little bit longer to train a new sister missionary! I am going to travel to Aguascalientes today at 4 (3-hour trip by bus) to receive and welcome her, like Hma Moreno did with me! And her name is Hermana Fa'asa...so I am training an AMERICAN!!! I have no idea what she looks like, but I am SOOOOO excited to meet her!! Hermana Moreno is being transferred to San Luis Potosi to train as well, so we are traveling to Aguascalientes together but I will be returning to Fresnillo/Barrio Alto with a new companion! :) I am pretty stoked, and incredibly nervous. I did NOT sleep at all last night I was so excited! I mean, a BRAND spankin' new missionary in MY HANDS to lead and to train and to love like crazy! I have been praying LIKE CRAZY, I want to give this new sister missionary GOOD MEMORIES! :) I am grateful that my Heavenly Father has put his trust in me and I will not let Him down!!!!
 
My amazing companion, Hermana Fa'asa who I am going to be training! She is from Nevada but was born and raised in Samoa. She moved to the US in 2006! I love her and I am SOOO happy we are companions! :)
I love you all and THANK YOU for your support and love!!! Thank you for your prayers and for all that you keep doing for me! Keep on praying for the investigators! We fasted for Giselle this week because we FINALLY contacted her and visited her, and it was PRETTY dang powerful. We fasted that she might not feel afraid to be baptized and that she will receive a SPECIFIC answer!

Know that I love you and that I am SO proud to be a representative of the Winsor Family, but also to be a representative of Jesus Christ! The mission is SUPER BIEN!!! :)

LES AMO! Dios les bendiga! 
Con Amor,
Hermana Winsor

Ps. Has Elder Jacob Black come home?! And Mom, in about a month I GET TO TALK TO YOU FOR MOTHERS DAY! :)

April 16: Sorry I am not writing much! But Hma Fa'asa needs to write her family so I thought I might as well send pictures! :)

With all the new American sisters in the mission :)
Hermana Fa'asa, Hermana Nakken (being trained by Hermana Moreno), 
yo, Hermana Bingham and Hermana Funk

And look who came to Aguascalientes to become a trainer with me! HERMANA CALDERON!!!! She is being transferred to San Luis Potosi with her companion who she is going to train! :) I miss her!!

Sunday before we received news about transfers, we as a district visited a menos activa in the area, Arboledas and she taught us how to make TAMALES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment