Monday, July 20, 2009

Wonderful Monday with Grandma Winsor :)


So my Grandma has an infection in her hip and she's been in pain. So my Dad and I went over to where she is living. Also my Uncle Mark came over and we talked. It was such a great time. Mark and my Dad shared memories of when they were little with my Grandma. It was so delightful to see them laugh, especially my Dad. He needs that kind of happiness lately. So Mark and my Dad gave my Grandma a blessing. The power of the Preisthood is amazing, so I know she will be better. Grandma said before, "Make it bold, be bold. This infection is bad. I cleaned some scissors and opened up the incision myself." I love her sense of humor at hard times. I love my Grandma. :) She has been through alot and her stories are so inspiring. She says she was a bad mother, but I doubt she was because she is so wonderful now. I love Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment