Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love! <3

I love all my friends. They are so good to me. I underestimate the so easily, I'm sorry. Thank you for all those who have helped me and picked me up when I fell.



Todd Leavitt: Holy cow, thank you so much. I gave you so much crap that you didn't deserve, and I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for being there for me and helping me through tough times and making me laugh whenever I am sad. You are such a big brother to me and I need that. You include everyone and never disappoint anyone! Alot people don't do that. I trust you with all my heart! I never deserved your kindness and your friendship. I'm glad to be your B.F.F.E! Holla back! ;)



Eric Staples: Its so funny how we had a crush on each other in 8th grade for 3 weeks and didn't talk to each other until the end of 9th grade. But what do ya know, we are such great friends! Ha-ha. You have such a great spirit and you tell me a joke just to make to happy. And it works! Ha-ha. I probably bug you with my "oh so funny" jokes, but your one of the few guys I can be myself. Thank you for dealing with me and keeping me company :)



Elise Ann Lara: Elise, my love! What can I say? You are soooo sweet! And you always make sure I know I am loved and beautiful. My self-confidence boosts everytime I talk to you. I am so glad to be your friend and get to know you everytime I see you. I appreciate your loving attitude towards life and towards others. Everyone loves being with you, especially me! :) I love you Elise and always will look up to you.



Maelani Johnson: I have no idea how you do it. How you smile and laugh through everything. How you manage to stay sane through this world. You are a beautiful daughter of God and are such an inspiration in my life. I'm glad you moved in my ward, I needed someone like you. Someone with your sweet smile and loving heart. I heart you Mae Mae, you are all I need in my life. -Brian! You silly Goober!-



Ashley Winsor: You are FINALLY my sister! I am grateful that I finally get to call you that. We are so far away, but yet so close. You are exactly what my family needs. A loving spirit and a bright smile like yours. You are beautiful and gorgeous and my best friend! Thank you for being who you are and helping me with my teenage drama :). My life wouldn't be complete without you! I love ya big sis! And I miss you!!



Courtney Odom: Courtney Osmart! You are absolutely amazing! Through the hard times, you smile and shove it off your shoulders. That is truly amazing. I am soooo sorry for being such an idiot to you. You never deserved that, I am such a jerk for doing that. I hope you forgive me and I love you and miss you!



Jacob Peterson: Jacob! Jacob and sons! You are such a good boy. So sweet, loving and spiritual. And...YOUR 15! :) Even though the girls run after you, you keep your standards. I am so proud of you and I hope your birthday is amazing and you get to eat loads of cake. I really appreciate you helping me through my hardest time and giving me hugs when you knew I was on the edge of crying. Thank you soooo much!





1 comment:

  1. Aubrianna you are such a sweet heart. I think about you all the time and I wish I could be by your side all the time. I want to share every moment in this life with you and I love watching you face light up. thanks for always going along with my insanity, and doing silly things like wearing pioneer clothes to mututal just for me!! I love you my silly baby! "dance magic dance!"

    ReplyDelete