Friday, October 26, 2012

I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth grown sharp and eyes glowing red!!

IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME FOLKS!

Being an adult now, I have changed my view of costumes (besides Rapunzel).

No more fairies, dalmations or karate kids.... I am now Katniss Everdeen for Halloween.
Today, I went on a long voyage to Target and Hot Topic to recover a Katniss-like outfit and Mockingjay Pin to match.
I would attach a picture, but I will save that for later...
I'm so excited for Halloween and to pass out candy to the youngin's!! October has been swell and life has been quite great. I have been listening to countless amounts of Halloween music (look up Medley: This is Halloween... by the Contestants of The Sing Off - amazing.)

Did I mention that I'm SO STINKING STOKED FOR HALLOWEEN?
I did? Oh, well...I guess I'll just say it again.
I'm SO STOKED. What are ya'll going to be for halloween?
Always remember; I don't care if you're 5 or 98...you can still dress up for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Aubri,

    i know I don't comment a bunch but I freaking love reading your blog and I read EVERY time you update. Also, I miss your face. And I am pretty sure I have your right email for my now private blog... It's private cause it's super secret now. :D OCOCOC (hugs and cows)

    Emilee

    ReplyDelete