Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Last and Final Stretch....

COUNTDOWN:

15 more days till I get to partake in this-


Words cannot describe how EXCITED I am.

31 more days till SADIES!
I asked this young man....
Sir Devin Carroll, he is one HILARIOUS man!


50 days till my last Choir trip..... bittersweet :)
The amazingly sweet part is I get to go here:


113 more days till my high school career ENDS!
It's the last and final stretch before I am walking down the graduation aisle...not the wedding aisle. duh.
ohmygosh.
I'm grad-ja-makay-tin'.

*Change of Subject:*
I, Aubri Winsor, have received my first 100% in Math and the type of math was trigonometry. From whenever I started learning Math to now, I have never gotten higher than an 80% on a quiz or test. I don't think anyone realizes how amazing that is, it's TRULY a miracle.
Or I'm just becoming the next Bill Gates/Einstein (expect, not so crazy/antisocial)
Take your pick.

*Change of Subject part dos:*

I went to Cheap with Captain America.
We ended up falling in love....

okay, maybe not.

And his really name is actually Wesley Burnham.
And he is a STUD.
I gotta admit, this was THE best dance/date I have ever been asked on.
I partied hard, laughed harder...made probably 23098 inside jokes with this kid.
Best.Night.Ever.


2 comments: