Monday, January 2, 2012

I will survive 2012.

Happy 2012 Day (yesterday)!

Wow, 2011 zoomed past. In 4 months, I'll be GRADUATED! You have NO idea how excited I am! High school NEEEDS to be over! I love alllll my friends that I have grown close to. I am so blessed. 2011 has had many trials and MANY MANY blessings.


What I learned this year (along with my thousands of favorite pictures from 2011):

**Choose your friends wisely. They can make or break you- i've experienced both so, uh, I'm an expert :)
**Do NOT give up. Some serious consequences can come your way if you do, and none of us want more trials, right?
** Your guy friends are they coolest and are VERY trustworthy if you pick them wisely.
** Thomas S. Monson always knows what he is talking about. (Amos 3:7...DUH) Never underestimate his counsel.
** You gotta stop procrastinating. Procrastinating and Gossiping are THE worse habits ever. Prayer is the first step of breaking the habits.
** When someone compliments you, never say "Nuh uh." Say Thank you.
** The friends you want to keep are those who excuse your imperfections and treat you like a daughter/son of God.
** Sing loud and proud- no matter what.
** Pay Attention more in Seminary. It will help you reach your goals faster than you know it!
** The best kind of people are Priesthood Holders.
** You can learn a lot about someone from how they treat a young woman or young man.
** Hot dogs are very flammable when spray painted. Blue, even.
** It's annoying when you are always the one asking boys on dates. STEP IT UP MEN! :)
** Live life to the fullest- work hard!
** Always put a smile on, even if it hurts.














I think we can all agree on that there are A LOT of pictures on this post. But hey, it was a REALLY REALLY REALLY good year!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I looooove all this pictures. Pictures (and the printing of them) are my obsession.
    You have some pretty stellar friends! *cough, me, cough* (;

    ReplyDelete