Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wow, um, it's been awhile.

I promise I didn't forget. Busy is my middle name.

Hello fellow bloggers! There are a couple things on my mind.

1) Polevaulting:

Feburary 7th!!! The heck begins...7 feet 6 inches baby!


2) Sadies:

I asked Todd Leavitt to the wonderful-ness of Sadies :) he has yet to answer back but I'm SUPER excited! I have no idea what the theme is...all I know is that it is Feburary 26th.


3) How much I hate Spanish:

So I work my butt of in this class, I have a 48% in that class. I'm in spanish 4 and I don't understand ANYTHING. No me gusta mi clase de espanol.


4) Cheap:
I was asked to Cheap by Chris Ludlow. The theme was "Celebrity." So, we went as Mary Poppins and Bert. Chyeah! I started getting a cold and I was losing my voice. so by the end of the night, I wasn't filled with sugar or songs of Miss Poppins....I was filled with congestion. I had a WONDERFUL time though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment