Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank you Kirsi :)

*This is SUCH an old pic

So I have an excuse why I haven't been my daily blogger self lately.
I just don't know what in the world to write about. Thankfully, I was saved.

One of my amazing friends Miss Kirsi, helped me. (Bless you) So I'll write about this picture.

This was in 9th grade, my roughest year. You have Kirsi (she's a happy person, I promise. We actually look like a happy couple....hm.), Me and then Jericho. It was at a Stake Water Party and I was soaked, so why not show it off?

Let me tell you about Kirsi: She is my sister's friend and she is one of MY best friends. She is lovely in everyway and an absolute crack up. Heck, she's like a sister to me. I have to (I'm not exaggerating the HAVE TO part) run up to her and give her a GINORMOUS if I see her...because she is impossible to NOT hug. :) She is AMAZING and has such a legit personality. She makes everyone so happy and I LOVE HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment