Tuesday, August 14, 2012

*A New Beginning*

Now that I'm old and wrinkly (ok, maybe not wrinkly) ... I have applied to college. Don't worry! It's only MCC, I'll still be around good ol' Mesa causing havoc.

I start going to school on the 18th based on the Presidential Scholarship I received which pays for ALLLL my tuition. Hallelujah. Just saying. Monday, Wednesday & Fridays I start school at 7am and end before 12pm, but I'm going to make myself stay there till 2pm so I can study like crazy. In order to keep this scholarship, I have to ace ALL my classes. Oh boy. But I'm up for the challenge! Tuesday & Thursday, I have 1 class at 9:30 and it's Child Development. Then I stay at the campus till 12pm (I think). Anywho, then my last class on Saturday? .....

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*
 YOGA!
Yes, I'm taking a Yoga class every Saturday at 8am. Credit for my body and my education? Hollah!

To be honest, I'm terrified. It's college. I should be back to kindergarten, eating snacks - at least I want to be back at that age where everything was fine. Now I'm in this big bad world, where one wrong move can send me in a downward spiral. I'm glad I have a LOT of support because, I probably wouldn't be able to do it without all of it.

Oh! I cut 4 inches of my hair off and got bangs. BIIIIIIG change just so ya'll know. I haven't had bangs since I was maybe .... 6 years old? Yeah? So, basically.... HUGE change. But apparently it looks good because people REALLY like it. So I guess I'm happy with it! :)


Well, this isn't the most exciting post but, I just wanted to update and say HEY I'm growing up. Holy flip.
I'm going to be 18 years old in 2 months. Adult life, here I come. And yes, I'm planning already what I'm going to do for the day of celebration on October 13th ... and I know it's only August.


No comments:

Post a Comment