Thursday, June 28, 2012

FABULOUS

Oh hey there!
+Update #1)
Just call me Aunt AubriAnna :)




YEP! On June 21st 2012, Alexandra Christine Winsor was born into this world - 7lbs. She is THE most precious thing, and an awesome baby! Holy cow, she is also DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.



Look at those beautiful eyes!! Oh, I just LOVE this girl!!!! Yes, she will be spoiled rotten by me :)
+Update #2)
Bye bye braces!! I am no longer a metal mouth, just a mouth full of pearly whites! :) I feel pretty and feel so self confident! I loooove my new smile. And the best compliment I was given today was "Your smile is radiant ma'am! Absolutely stunning!" I got them off in the wee hours of this morning (okkaaaay...like 9:30am...that's early for the summer!!)

+Update #3)
I went to institute at ASU for the first time yesterday! It was like seminary but with people who WANT to be there and actually pay attention - hallelujah! I love institute and i love spelling it like "insta-toot" - pardon my 5 year old humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment