Saturday, April 21, 2012

Three Digits

Today, April 21st, it has reached to 100 degrees. HOOOOT.
It's that time where you walk outside for 3 seconds and you're drenched in sweat...yaaaaay.
Oh well! That just means SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 more days till graduation (scary thought). I'm ready to get out of high school; no more drama, no more ridiculous essays and math homework... oh I can hear  the heavens open! For example, I wrote a 70 PAGE research project for my English 102 class. Um, what the insanity?
Oh by the way, I work at Chik-fil-A now!!! :) Annnnd I have my license! I feel all old. gross.
I actually like my job a lot even though I have been working for 2 days. I take trays to people, check up on guests - it's pretty stellar!
So I'm doing something terrifying, I'm trying out for Senior Varieties on the 24th. I'm singing "Fix You" by Coldplay and playing the piano. I have NEVER sang in front of people before. Ever. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment