Monday, November 14, 2011

Remember me? No? Oh, I'm Aubri!

Woooow. Remember when I was a crazy blogger? Yeah, me neither.

Here are the little things I've been loving/they bring happiness in my life:

**Playing the Piano, it's the one thing that helps me calm down when I want to just scream and kick someone. I'm glad I haven't kicked anyone yet...because that would be bad...anywho. I'm thankful for that ability to just sit and play...no goals, I just want to play.
Pinned Image

**People holding my hand- call me what you want...but I love it when people hold my hand, especially what I've been going through lately with certain "silly" people. It's just nice to know that people care & come to comfort me.
Pinned Image
**Winter, I LOVE the cold. Heck, it brings snow to places (but not Mesa. BLAST) and you can wear sweats and big hoodies and people don't question if you are a gangster!
(Behold below, I was once little)
** My friends are THE BEE'S KNEES. Words cannot express how stellar they are... so I shall dance. Just kidding, I'm white- remember? I'll just leave these pictures here...enjoy :)
If these aren't your friends, there IS something wrong.

**When someone hugs back tighter. Heartwarming, loving hugs. Not your wimpy, pity hugs. a REAL bear hug.
Pinned Imagehugs!hugs.
I wouldn't recommend hugging a tiger though....that's dangerous.
But I just. love. hugs.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love when you update! It makes my heart happy... and I am sending you the biggest hug of your life... right.... hold on... NOW! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete