Sunday, August 28, 2011

I love technology, not as much as you, you see...

I just talked to my best friends....

who are in China......

.....on Skype.


Let's just say, holy FLIP thank GOODNESS for Skype and laptops that contain Skype-ness!!!! This whole week has been full of tears and more tears because of all my senior friends from last year leaving. We have been emailing each other, but that isn't enough. To actually SEE that they are safe and sound, my heart was COMPLETELY joyful!!!!

Heck, they even made their own blog: Click HERE and follow them because they are the BEE'S KNEES.

I'm so thankful for my friends and how they inspire me to do good.

Now, it's the 4th week of Senior Year. And I have only had ONE super bad day!!!! -HIGH FIVE-
Homecoming is coming up, Sept 24th. Um, yeah, I still have yet to be asked. And I'm a Senior. All these juniors are getting asked.

Ummmm...What?!

At first I was like, "Aw yay! You got asked!" Now I am going "COME ON!!!! Seriously??!!" But bless their junior souls, because if I were a guy...I would ask a junior too because they are pretty legit.

So, if any awesome boys haven't asked someone yet....just come over...and we can chat...and I'm pretty awesome......sooo..yeah.

In Honor Choir, I was voted to be PRESIDENT. WOO!
Vice President: Jordan Brimley
***Can I just say how awesome this young man is? If you have not met him, then put it at the TOP of your "To-Do List".

Secretary: Jessica Fuller
***Thank GOODNESS for JFulls, she is as CUTE as can be!!!

Treasurer: Jacob Peterson
***He is one of my best friends (Winter Formal Date) and I am SO thankful for his example and how, no matter what, he is always there for me.

Historian/Photographer: Chandler DeWitt
***Oh Miss Chandler, hacking HILARIOUS and holy cow CAN SHE SING!





No comments:

Post a Comment