Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Home Evening

So after FHE, my Ma, Pa and I went to McDonalds to see who can get a heartattack first....JUST KIDDING!
We were in the drive thru and we always usually get ice cream cones. Here's how it went...

Pa-"Can we have 1 vanilla ice cream cone, 1 chocolate and one swirl?"

Drive thru man-"Sorry, no cones. Just shakes."

PAUSE!
How in the haystack does Mcdonalds run out of ice cream cones?!
PLAY!

Ma-"Shakes work for me."

Me-"I'll have a Mcflurry."

Pa- "Ummm...ok? -giggle- We'll have a Mcflurry-"

Drive thru man- "Only shakes."

PAUSE!
What is this world coming to? No Mcflurries?!
PLAY!

Me-"Oh, fine. I'll have a strawberry shake."

PAUSE!

So it didn't register in my brain that Mcflurry is part of the "No ice cream. Only shakes."
Well HOW IN THE HAYSTACK did they make the shake?!

No comments:

Post a Comment